To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The LaSalle Network Inc • Chicago, IL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A highly prestigious professional services firm in downtown Chicago is in search of a Recruiting Assistant. This company is an industry leader that has earned nationwide recognition for being a great place to work and offering unparalleled growth and development opportunities for its employees.
As a Recruiting Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support to the entire recruiting team and you will play a key role in ensuring that the organization is able to attract and hire the most talented professionals in the marketplace. This Recruiting Assistant role is a launching pad for anyone interested in a role with upward mobility, as there is opportunity to move into recruiting or many other internal departments.
Recruiting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with third party vendors, candidates, and hiring managers to schedule a high volume of interviews on a daily basis
- Work with travel agency to coordinate travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for candidates coming to town for interviews
- Use applicant tracking system to open new requisitions, track interview activity, and create a variety of reports
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the interview process; schedule interviews, provide feedback/updates, and cultivate relationships
- Assist with screening resumes for various openings
- Collaborate with recruiting team to plan and execute recruitment events
- Compile and process new hire paperwork
Recruiting Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 0-2 years of professional experience or internship in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to schedule/coordinate a high volume of appointments/events/meetings/activities
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner with peers as well as senior level leadership
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
This Recruiting Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for any motivated candidate interested in joining an organization with a stellar worldwide reputation. It’s a great match for anyone who is people-oriented yet also prides themselves on their planning and organizational skills. If you are interested in this Recruiting Assistant opportunity, please apply today!
Recruiting Lead, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting assistant, recruitment coordinator , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR coordinator , human resources assistant , recruiting assistant , administrative , admin , coordinator , event planning , events
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.