DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
What We're Looking for
• Over 18 years of age
• Ability to type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Comfort with desktop computer system
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Compassionate customer service mindset
• Ability to interact with various types of customers
• Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English, due to nature of job
• Sales mindset, with wiliness to drive sales metrics
• Insurance license # 240, 218 or 215 in home state (additional states will be acquired in the program)
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• 1 year Customer service experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Complex Problem Solving