Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Recovery Enhanced by Synchronizing Capabilities to Unify Effects (RESCUE) Joint Test (JT) was chartered on August 28, 2019, by the Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E) to develop, test, and evaluate Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) for operational-level functional planners and Personnel Recovery (PR) event execution managers to integrate and synchronize all-domain effects utilizing kinetic and non-kinetic capabilities with Personnel Recovery operations to enable support and recovery of isolated personnel in an anti-access/area denial (A2/AD) environment against a peer/near-peer adversary.
The Joint Staff J7, Joint Personnel Recovery Agency (JPRA) is the sponsor for RESCUE JT. Operational endorsers include the United States Africa Command (USAFRICOM), United States European Command (USEUCOM), United States Indo-Pacific Command (USINDOPACOM), and United States Air Force (USAF).
• Serve as a Multi-Domain/All-Domain Analyst and contractor team member to advise and assist the Project Manager and Joint Test Director in developing and testing TTP, and execution of all contract deliverables IAW the JT&E Handbook and the RESCUE JT task order contract award.
• Support test planning, TTP development, and joint testing
• Support planning and conducting presentations to the Joint Warfighter Advisory Group and General Officer Steering Committee
• Some travel required
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 3 years' Multi-Domain/All-Domain operations experience
• Expertise in Multi-Domain/All-Domain operations: e.g., Space, Cyber, EW, OPSEC, PA, Strategic/National Assets
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills as a member of a diverse group of subject matter experts
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Must possess a current Top Secret/SCI clearance
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in a Joint Task Force Headquarters environment
• Experience in joint Personnel Recovery (PR) operations to include tactics, techniques and procedures, and command and control processes
• Experience working at the tactical and operational levels with Joint Operational Planning and operations in an Anti-Access Area Denied (A2AD) Environment
• Experience serving on joint test and/or quick reaction test projects or similar test and evaluation experienc
• Demonstrated understanding and experience in joint/operational test processes and procedures to include problem decomposition, test planning, test concepts, operational effectiveness measurement, data requirements development, analysis and evaluation, and test product development
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)