To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior SAP Financial Systems Revenue Consultant
Apex Systems • Sterling, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Systems is looking for the next Senior SAP Financial Systems Revenue Consultant. This person will be on a team of 4 people working hard to help with the delivery of cross-functional projects; enhancements and end user support.
The position requires proven experience in SAP system configuration and a strong understanding of Finance and Accounting principles in the area of the Order to Cash workstream (O2C), i.e., Accounts Receivable, Customer Invoicing via FI module, Cash Management, Collections and Interface Design & Mapping of external revenue system.
If this sounds like your background please contact Lauren Belman at email@example.com for more information! Please send your resume!
Job: Senior (6-8 years) SAP Financial revenue systems
Location: Sterling, Virginia 2 days a week- Remote: 3 days a week
Hours: 40 hours weekly
Pay: Competitive based on experience
Start Date: April 29th or sooner
Terms: 6+ month contract to hire
Day- to- Day:
- Participate in all phases of project life cycle management within the Financial and/or Revenue work stream
- Development of business requirements; blueprint design; system configuration to specifications; external systems integration; QA testing and production go-live
- Provide clear and timely communication with both IT Management and Business Stakeholders on ongoing projects and day-to-day support
- Ability to create general design documents (GDD) for SAP integration with 3rd party revenue systems related to accounting revenue postings and Customer Billing.
- Work with project team on all phases of the project which includes:
- Execution of assignments within the overall project plan
- Blueprints: requirement analysis and process design
- Realization: configuration; unit testing; and coordination of user acceptance testing
- Go-live: data conversion; production system build and validation; and production support hand-over
- Training plan development and end user coordination
- Post Go-Live Support
- Provide and manage ongoing production support and system enhancements to SAP users worldwide for O2C operations which includes the areas of accounts receivable; revenue interfaces; cash management; general ledger (multi-currency) postings; and FSCM collections. This includes:
- Coordination of development and deployment of new processes and system configuration to meet business needs.
- Resolve simple and complex application and system problems (includes configuration) related to break fixes and enhancements.
- Manage end user calls and trouble tickets for how-to’s; issue resolution and change management requests (enhancements) for the global business community.
- Setup and maintain configuration for base financial structures related to SAP company codes and other financial/purchasing master data
- Ability to apply strong finance experience as related to the setup configuration for base financial structures related to SAP company codes and other financial master data.
- Evaluate and escalate business unit requests and IT decisions to ensure they are in the best interest of customers and company goals.
- Outline potential solutions and business impacts to address change requests; prototype and demonstrate new functionality
- SAP OSS research for application bugs
- Enforce corporate standards and best practices in use of applications.
- Perform global regression testing for system upgrades and changes
- Assist in unit and integration testing for change requests; enhancements and new development.
- Develop training materials and assist with business community training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; MIS or Business major preferred
Minimum eight years hand-on functional configuration experience in SAP Financial Accounting (FI/CO) and/or Reporting
- Demonstrated configuration experience in the areas of: General Ledger; Controlling; FSCM (Collections); Integration of 3rd party systems are a must.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and project time lines and communication of issues/problems that may impact the ability to meet objectives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integration points between the FI/?CO & FSCM / Revenue modules. ?
- Production support & master data maintenance experience is a must.
- Business experience working in an International Finance environment is a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment and across departments and/or functional modules
- Ability to work with business users as well as technical support personnel and communicate effectively with both.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178