Ever consider running a multi million dollar business? Wendy's is looking for qualified Shift Leader candidates to do just that!
Wendy's is the third -largest quick service hamburger chain in the world. We serve the best hamburgers in the business at more than 5,000 restaurants throughout the United States, Canada, and various countries and territories. Our restaurant teams are an important part of our success.
We are looking for people who have a passion for serving fresh, quality food and providing fast, friendly service to their customers. As a leader and role model, you will set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants.
We are currently hiring for Shift Leaders who are motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together, increase profits, and provide superior service. If you have prior restaurant experience, you may qualify!
What You can Expect
We offer some of the best benefits in the business including:
- Great starting wage with Weekly Pay !
- Flexible Work Week - Full or Part time
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation
- Career Advancement
What We Expect From You
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enforce standard operating procedure of the company
- Maintaining excellent customer satisfaction at all time
- Ability to come to work promptly and as scheduled
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Must perform basic mathematics
- Must be able to stand for at least an 8 hour shift and lift 35 lbs.
- Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in QSR or Fast-Casual environment
- You've already led, managed and organized a team
- Reliable Transportation
- Willing to work normal schedule of 40 hours plus per week (including nights, weekends and some holidays)
- Strong communication skills; Must be able to multi-task
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging
- Consent to criminal, driving and drug screening background search
Sound like you? We want to talk. Click Apply to get the conversation started. If our needs match yours, we'll be in touch ASAP!
This Wendy's is owned and operated by Wenco.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Elementary Mathematics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Standard Operating Procedure