CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
The Harris Products Group |Mason, OH
The Harris Products Group is seeking an entry level Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will handle customer calls, process orders, and assist customers in navigating our website. In addition, the Customer Service Representative will coordinate and communicate with all necessary departments in order to fulfill customer expectations.
- Receives and handles customer orders and issues via telephone, fax, EDI and e-mail.
- Processes orders, credits and returns as well as enter SPR’s (Special Pricing Request). Communicate with purchasing, shipping and technical service in order to process customer requests.
- Answers basic technical questions as much as possible and refers caller to technical expert when necessary.
- Handles creating new accounts using the required database, and processes updates to customer information within ERP system.
- Supports continuous process improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Work on cost saving projects and provide support for other team members and projects.
- Attend team meetings.
- Utilize lean tools and techniques such as 6S and visual factory concepts in maintaining order and cleanliness.
- Perform additional tasks to support production as needed or directed by supervisor or management.
Qualified candidates should be customer-focused and possess:
- A High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training
- Associate’s degree with two years’ related training/experience preferred.
- A passion for establishing/building rapport while providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products (specifically MS Word and Excel)
- SAP experience preferred.
- Accurate and timely data entry skills with a strict focus on data integrity and confidentiality.
Why work at Harris?
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental 401k match and more.
- An established yet growing company with a commitment to excellence.
- An environment that values it’s talented and dedicated employees.
Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative to learn more.
- Client Rapport
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Lean Manufacturing