Headway Workforce solutions is currently seeking an entry-level, full-time Business Development Representative to identify and engage targeted business-to-business (B2B) prospects. As a Business Development Representative at Headway, your salesmanship and assertive personality will enable you to cultivate and build new client relationships.
An ideal candidate for this role is a competitive, energetic performer who thrives in high pressure conversations – and you can sell. This is a great opportunity for those with some inside sales experience who are looking for a new role and want their efforts to make a visible impact on the sales organization. Additionally, as a Business Development Representative, you will…
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Content potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Director of Business Development
- Report to the Director of Business Development on sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- All other duties as assigned
Benefits of a Business Development Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years in an inside sales-focused role
- Experience with CRM software is a plus (Salesforce)
- Comfortable making a high number of cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Thrive on embracing a ‘no’ and turning it into a ‘yes’
- High energy level and enthusiastic personality mean you enjoy fast paced, challenging work
- Motivated by challenging goals and are always striving to be the top performer
- Ready to grow professionally and make a lasting, visible impact on a great organization
- We offer competitive compensation
- We have a state-of-the-art coffee machine available for unlimited use
- We engage in fun company culture building activities regularly
- Work alongside smart, talented, motivated people just like you
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, see, and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, sit and view a computer screen for 8 hours daily or more if warranted.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Ready to talk?
Apply now and we can start a conversation about how this role aligns with your skills, experience, and career ambitions! About Headway
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: URL blocked - click to apply Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits. #hws
Business To Business