Chicago, IL 60608
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our is seeking Foster Care Case Manager/Child Welfare Specialists in the Chicago area.SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Carries a caseload comprised of DCFS wards of the state and their families
* Performs a range of social work duties, including gathering and analysis of data and the formulation of treatment plans
* Formulates understanding of clients’ situations, providing appropriate services to meet client/family needs
* Transports clients and supervises the facilitation of sibling and parental visits, following DCFS policies
* Attends juvenile court, collaborative conferences with DCFS, school staffing and other meetings that may impact the well-being of the client and the family
* Advocates for clients’ best interest in school settings, at juvenile court and in any other systems which interface with the client and the family
* Links the client and the families with community resources to help meet the treatment goals
* Performs record keeping functions and other administrative duties are required by the Agency
* Collaborates with other agency personnel, supervisor, appropriate specialists or consultants on specific case related problems REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* CWEL (required)
* CERAP (required)ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Child Welfare Specialist - Case Manager
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Illinois, Inc.
Contract Submit IL
800 Enterprise Drive, Suite 131, Oak Brook, IL 60523
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.