Experienced Customer Service Professionals Needed
Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking immediate Customer Service-positions in the Greater St Louis
area. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional that are seeking an immediate position with a future. You will be responsible for professionally handling incoming request from customers and ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and professionally. The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail, and an outstanding work ethic.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customers' needs, educate the customer where needed to prevent the need for future contacts.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to: placing orders, handling return requests, managing customer inventory, customer correspondence.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customers situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handling issues in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers experience.
- When requested, responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer needs.
- The customer service representative will provide information to customers in response to inquiries about products and services.
- The representative will receive, review and process orders.
- The customer service representative will receive, document and resolve customer complaints.
Kim GHow to Apply:
If you have interest in working immediately for a great company please forward your resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
and enter St Louis Customer Service-15
in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.Salary:
15.50 Per HourQualifications:
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- 2+yrs. Customer service experience reflected on a resume preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Pleasant and patient demeanor.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Excellent work ethic and team player.
Saint Louis MO Missouri IL Illinois jobs full time hours Customer Service Customer Care CSR representative call center rep inbound outbound secretary admin administrative assistant career google job full time hiring customer service, call center, receptionist, call center agent, contact center customer care
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Strong attention to detail
Customer service, data entry and call center experience preferred
High school diploma or GED
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills needed
Effective written and verbal communication skills
Drug and Background & Credit Check Required
Recruiter: Kim G
How to Apply:
If you have interest in working immediately for a great company please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter St Louis Customer Service-15 in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue