Apex Systems is looking for 2-3 Junior-Mid level .NET developers to work in the Gaithersburg/Montgomery County MD area for a rapidly growing client of ours, supporting the Federal Government.
Role: .NET Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Pay: $80-90K (W2, hourly on contract)
Are you interested in learning more?? Contact Chris Harless at Email blocked - click to apply for more information!
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Analyze business needs, develop requirements, design, develop and test custom software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and take multiple systems and cross system integration into account when designing and developing solutions.
- Provide maintenance for current software applications while developing new solutions.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Migration to Azure will start shortly after joining!
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
What we require: (if you have some of these skills, but not all you should still reach out!)
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC
- Some experience with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture
- Some experience with software testing and design patterns
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What would get us excited
- MS ASP.NET Certification
- DevOps skills and experience
- Cloud experience
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We look forward to helping you find your next role! Contact us at Phone number blocked - click to apply with further questions.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 972475
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile