Sr. IT Auditor
Excellent opportunity at a publicly-traded, multi-billion insurance and financial services company headquartered in Chicago!
. In the subject line, please type "Senior Internal Auditor."
• Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives.
• Document understanding of business processes in process narratives and/or flow charts.
• Identify risks and controls within processes, and provide risk assessment.
• Develop audit procedures and perform audit testing to evaluate control design and operational effectiveness.
• Able to identify, validate and present complex audit issues to senior leadership and develop effective working relationships with all levels of company management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; concentration in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 3+ years of work experience, preferably in public accounting, internal audit or a related field.
• CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, CISA required (must be acquired within 18 months of joining the team)
• Experience conducting financial, operational audits and data analysis software (IDEA, Tableau, ACL, etc.)
• Ability to identify, analyze and solve accounting, operational, technology risks and issues.
• Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
To apply for this Senior Internal Auditor role, email your resume to John.email@example.com. In the subject line, please type "Senior Internal Auditor."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.