EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager for a bid proposal at Wright Patterson, AFB. This is an exciting opportunity to provide support for a nearly 1-million square foot Medical Campus.The Assistant Contract Maintenance Manager will report directly to EMCOR’s Contract Maintenance Manager for planning and safe execution of all service orders, preventive maintenance, repairs, pre-construction support, and IDIQ support in compliance with all applicable regulations, codes, and requirements.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management
- Have five (5) years’ experience in medical/healthcare (bedded-inpatient) facility operations and maintenance, including the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for 24-hour (24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems.
- Have formal training related to the Joint Commission (Environment of Care /Life Safety Code standards).
- Have five (5) years’ experience with The Joint Commission compliance (maintenance and documentation, including all DMLSS work requests and all supporting testing, certification, and verification (in-house or subcontracted) documentation, requirements for Environment of Care (EOC) and Life Safety (LS) compliance) as required for healthcare facilities.
- An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification for the ACMM is desirable.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Should be highly motivated and self-disciplined with a passion for outstanding customer service, comfortable in fast paced environments
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/Disabled.