Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility? Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
- Realigns and adjusts components such as spindles and clutches.
- Locates damaged air and hydraulic pipes on machine, and measures, cuts, threads, and installs new pipe.
- Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
- Repairs broken parts.
- Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press, or grinder, to make or repair parts.
- Modifies computer controlled motion of robot.
- Assists Engineering to modify sketches or computer generated designs of machine components such as hydraulic system and drive mechanism.
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills. Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Mr. ALLAN GEORGE is available to answer any questions at Email blocked - click to apply
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)