1ST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR OPPORTUNITY IN CHARLOTTE, NC
Kelly Engineering is looking for a Production Supervisor with a BS degree and strong leadership ability. The right person will have a self driven drive and desire to succeed. We are looking for someone with 3 or more years of leadership experience preferrably in a production setting. The key is the ability to drive results through continuous improvment procedures.
- Responsibility for coordinating and supervising all production activities ensuring continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the direct supervision and development of the hourly production associates as well as the performance of the production lines running
- Assist in the hiring process for the production associates, conduct orientations and training for newly hired employees.
- Communication of Goals and Objective Standards with production personnel.
- Functions include planning and scheduling production activities for a three shift manufacturing operation, monitoring labor and production to ensure safety, quality, cost, delivery and production objectives are met.
- Monitor machine efficiencies and production output against weekly schedule.
- Process improvement objectives
If you are a fit and interested please send your resume to Kristie at Email blocked - click to apply
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Continuous Improvement Process
Business Process Improvement