To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Patient Service Representative in West Valley City, Utah (UT). Summary: The Patient Services Representative is the initial point of contact for external physicians and the public at large. The incumbent must possess exceptional public relations/customer service skills and be able to communicate with patients and physicians in an effective manner. Primary responsibilities are to identify the needs of the caller and execute a plan to meet the needs, from registration and scheduling to referral management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a customer service business office setting, preferably in a medical specialty practice, with directly transferable skills required
- Familiar with managed care, Medi-Cal, and Medicare eligibility, authorization and billing requirements a plus
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a highly complex environment, able to communicate with clients (including patients, clinicians and physicians) effectively
- Demonstrated ability to remain professional, even when working through difficult situations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively research and resolve issues, including patient financial accounts, scheduling and registration
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, Access or similar programs
- Establishes a pleasant environment by using a pleasant tone of voice and maintaining composure at all times
- Able to read, write, and speak English