Kforce has a client seeking and IFS Support Specialist in St. Petersburg, FL.
The IFS department (AKA Institutional Fiduciary Solutions) is currently undergoing a new initiative. This initiative essentially involves taking 13,000 retirement plans and reaching out to their associated Financial Advisor. The Financial Advisor needs to decide if they want to continue managing their clients' retirement plans OR having the Home Office manage the clients' retirement plans. This is what the 6 Customer Service Associates are currently doing.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of recent data entry, auditing, or document review experience
- Experience within the financial services or retirement planning industry is a huge plus
- Basic skills with Microsoft Excel - ability to create spreadsheets, copy / paste data, add/remove columns and rows
- Strong data entry skills while maintaining high accuracy - a pre-screening data entry test is not required but it is encouraged
- Very high attention to detail
- Professional written and oral communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.