To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA 19607
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Customer & Sales Support
Penske Truck Leasing • Reading, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Penske is currently seeking an energetic self-starter to join our Customer & Sales Support team at our corporate office in Reading, PA. Join a team that is committed to delivering a legendary customer experience. Our customer service team is responsible for providing timely and accurate responses to customers, both Penske’s external customers and other Penske associates.
The Customer Service Supervisor oversees a regional team and is ultimately responsible for working directly with the regions customers, sales team, and field locations. They provide day to day supervision and guidance to team members by distributing work appropriately, making sure work is handled accurately and timely, and serving as the single point of contact for the region.
Enjoy working in a great environment with a spacious break room with company provided hot/cold beverages, refrigerator and microwave, walking trails and ample parking with 24 hour security.
- Ongoing coaching, development, and oversight of team members.
- Distributing the work appropriately and fairly to team members in an effort to serve our customers to the best of our ability and set our associates up for success.
- Oversight of the completion of the work, making sure cases are handled on time and accurately.
Single Point of Contact:
- Serve as the single point of contact for the Region’s internal and external customers.
- Direct team members on the specific work that is received and ensure timely and accurate completion.
Handle Customer Inquiries:
- Work directly with customers to resolve complex issues as they arise.
- Assist team members with their cases to provide information needed, escalate as appropriate, and ensure accurate completion.
- Handle associate issues quickly and consistently.
- Maintain all documentation related to associate issues, complaints, corrective counseling, and other items of note.
- Engage HR for guidance as needed.
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager.