Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring, compassionate and positive CAREGivers to become a part of our team that is driven to succeed. By joining our team you will be enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
We are looking for those that are open-minded and willing to learn. Training will be provided.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues in a friendly and optimistic manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- 30-40 hours of availability per week
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/229.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.