• Develop and maintain administrative and clinical operations that provide quality care and outcomes for the patients.
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of program goals, objectives, personnel, resources and equipment. Implement the approved program plan objectives, timetables, expected outcome and measures for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Oversee the program's budget and policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and benefits. Work may involve directing counselors, clinical staff or other facility / clinic staff involved in the delivery of services through the program. Provides management and oversight for the facility program.
• Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient operations of the program; continually identify opportunities to improve program's efficiency; coordinate care delivery, work flow; oversee scheduling, registration, discharge and billing processes for the person(s) receiving services according to facility / clinic procedure.
• Provide staff management to including hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
• Responsible for an assigned caseload if applicable to the program.
• Monitor staff schedules to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are available to facilitate care in a timely manner.
• Develop and implement treatment plans, develop and maintain and audit charts and records for person(s) receiving services.
• Serve as liaison and provides consultation with other staff on related issues, regulations, and standards pertaining to area of clinical specialty.
• Assist in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures for the program or organization; ensures that procedures and workflow are consistent with organizational objectives, treatment protocol, regulations, and standards of care; ensures that operations conform to established environmental, safety, and infection control requirements.
• Provide outreach services in area of clinical specialty, as needed.
• Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
• Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in behavioral or mental health or closely related field required.
• Master's degree in behavioral or mental health where required by state for licensed clinicians.
• Four or more years’ experience working with the population of the facility required.
• One or more years’ supervisory experience required.
• Licensed counselor/therapist, as required by the state and for the area of clinical expertise.
• Valid driver's license, if required by the facility.
• CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
• First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)