This position is responsible for generating deposit growth and increasing fee income by developing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships utilizing a professional and consultative approach to sell treasury management solutions. To achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, revenue, and profitability, this position is expected to stay abreast of current products, policies, technology, industry trends and pricing.
- Responsible for meeting annual goals and sales activity by developing and executing a strategy to generate new deposits & fee income.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of treasury management services and educate prospective customers on the features, benefits and value propositions related to each service.
- Serve as regional treasury management expert to provide leadership and guidance for junior level sales officers and associates.
- Develop a strong networking circle to develop new business.
- Facilitate training opportunities for bank personnel to become more familiar and comfortable with treasury management services.
- Responsible for learning and understanding other product offerings within and across divisional boundaries in order to discuss and recommend solutions competently to new and existing customers.
- Generate and/or support new ideas for treasury management products and services.
- Assist relationship officers with sales presentations, pricing, and cost analysis.
- Respond professionally and accurately to customer service inquiries and concerns in a timely manner.
- Support the development and maintenance of proper procedures, policies, and systems to assure compliance and customer satisfaction with treasury products.
- Other job related duties that may be assigned.
- College degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or Business
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) accreditation required
- Solid knowledge of overall banking services and operations with a specific focus on Treasury Management products, systems, operations, and customer service
- Minimum 10 years of sales and relationship management experience as a trusted advisor to business banking customers.
- Results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve organizational and business goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Travel required as necessary
Those interested in this role and others please contact Banking Specialist
Jake Fee @ [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Treasury Sales or call/ text @ [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Treasury Sales
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.