To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AkzoNobel Inc • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted 4 days ago
Our Protective Coatings Business Unit offers an extensive range of high-performance coatings for corrosion and fire protection for assets across a range of industries, both offshore and onshore. We are strong in up-stream offshore and power, and are an overall market leader with international brand. We have good relationships within the oil and gas industry and also service fire protection and engineering, while leading in technical service. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
In North America, AkzoNobel provides performance coatings products to customers through four operating business units: Powder Coatings, Automotive & Special Coatings, Industrial Coatings and Marine, Protective & Yacht Coatings. Looking for candidates in the Lafayette and/or Sulphur, Louisiana geographical area.
The Sales Representative is responsible for the selling or influencing others, establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships, obtain and analyst information, the ability to make good decisions and solve customer related problems. Will be responsible for their defined geography and business targets, including sales numbers, margins and expenses.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of order Receipt, Entry & Confirmation to customer
- Communication / Escalation of concerns
- Maximize On Time & In Full Delivery
Customer & Sales Relationship Management
- Regular communication with Sales Team members and Specification selling team
- Customer Relationship Management – One CRM
- Regular communication with the Customer and understanding of their business needs
-Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strategically work with manufacturing and distribution to full fill customer expectations
- Forecasts material needs and projects
- Works with Customer Demand & Supply Planning on inventory support.
Coordination of internal resources
Health, Safety and Sustainability
New Business Development in Industrial Oil & Gas market
- Degree preferred and / or High School Graduate with related industry experience
- 5-7 years Sales experience
- Knowledge & experience with industrial and / or protective coatings industry
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Computer skills including customer relationship management CRM software, internal database, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Employment at AkzoNobel is contingent upon the successful completion of both a pre-employment check and drug screening. In some case, pre-employment physicals may also be required.
All candidates hired must be able to provide proper documentation of their eligibility to work in the U.S.
AkzoNobel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities | Females | Disabled | Veterans | (M/F/D/V)
As a leading coating company AkzoNobel is proud to offer a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, dental and vision coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and much more.#LI-MV2