Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in Lancaster, PA has the immediate need of experienced Soybean Process Operators for a new facility. You must meet the following criteria for consideration.
Pay Rate - $17-$23/hour based on experience
Shift- 12 hours shift on a 4-week rotating schedule. Will work 2 weeks on 1st shift (7am-7pm) and 2 weeks on night shift (7pm-7am). Every other weekend off. Candidates will always know their schedule for the year.
To safely operate grain handling/oilseed production equipment meeting the quality and productivity requirements that ensure on time supply of safe products to the customer.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May be responsible for all or part of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform all work within safety and environmental guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Conduct quality and food checks established by company policy
- Safely startup, operate, and shut down soybean processing equipment; including plant operations equipment as well as loading trucks of products for customers.
- Perform preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting on operating equipment
- Perform general labor, housekeeping, and sanitation as required
- Maintain daily records and logs
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Seeking candidates that have an agricultural or feed mill background
- Must have experience operating industrial machinery preferably feed mill equipment
- Must be able to set up, troubleshoot, and maintain soybean processing equipment
- Must be proficient adjusting PLC controls to maintain equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Must be physically capable of lifting, squatting, bending, twisting, and standing for the duration of the 12-hour shift
- Candidates must be okay working on elevated platforms of up to 100 feet
- Candidates must be okay working in the elements (hot in the summer, cold in the winter)
- Seeking candidates that have positive attitude and ability to work within a team environment
- Candidate must be open to mandatory overtime and be flexible with scheduling based on company needs
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.
Good Manufacturing Practices
Personal Protective Equipment
Certified Global Meeting Planner