To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport News, VA 23602
- Phone: 919-782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Coordinator I
Volt Demo Account • Newport News, VA
Posted 17 days ago
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for an Accounting Clerk for the nation's largest distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Newport News, VA
Role & Responsibilities:
To analyze and accurately reconcile expense payables
• Review associate expense reports utilizing ExpenseWire and Excel while following corporate travel policy and established guidelines
• Communicate with all levels of personnel as needed for resolution and payment approval
• Responsible for processing, analyzing and maintenance of accounts payable and/or accounts receivable
• Develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
• Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization's financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes preferred
• Basic understanding of accounting concepts through course-work or relevant experience preferred
• Exhibit proper understanding of credits and debits
• Highly developed analytical skills
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Able to analyze complex issues and to make recommendations for proper actions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc).
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is $13.50/hr.