Home Instead Senior Care of Minneapolis
Providing care to our Senior Communities
We are looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We are currently hiring for the following areas: Plymouth, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Golden Valley, Wayzata, Orono, Excelsior, Spring Park and Mound! All shifts available!Make up to $17/hr
Referral Bonuses available!
Retention Bonus paid after 1 year of employment! Duties include, but are not limited to
Requirements to be a CAREGiver
- Companionship and conversation
- Provide incidental transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Alzheimer’s Care (special training provided)*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and flexibility! Part time to Full time hours available now!
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.HomeInsteadMPLS.com
or call JESSICA today at 763.544.5988
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.