Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Is working with a well-respected company your dream? If so, Robert Half Finance is looking for you. To support the company's objectives as Senior Accountant, you will prepare and consolidate financial statements, analyze and reconcile accounts, analyze cash flow, produce budgets and forecasting, prepare audits, and handle internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow.
What you get to do every day
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage time well
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Attention To Detail