As a Parts Representative, your primary focus will be to pick, pack, receive and ship all parts orders as directed, quickly and accurately.
- Creates move orders and processes good/used returns accurately on a daily basis.
- Ensures all orders are shipped to the correct technician/location using the correct courier (ups vs. fedex) and ship method (red vs. ground).
- Ability to reason, communicate, make cognitive decisions, understand deadlines and timelines and provide accurate results.
- Provides a high level of Customer Service.
- Prepares shipments of repairable/ salvageable items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Warehouse/inventory experience.
- Well organized, good communication skills, able to prioritize, and have excellent customer service skills. Committed to providing quality results to all internal and external customers, and have good time management skills.
- Experience in a computerized environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding time management skills.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
General Office Associate