To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46237
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Practitioner - Oncology - Hematology (Indianapolis, IN, US, 46237)
Franciscan St. Francis Health • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 16 days ago
Oncology and Hematology Specialists
Franciscan Physician Network
8111 S. Emerson Avenue, #101
Indianapolis, IN 46237
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner with past or present Oncology work experience to meet the growing demand for our Oncology – Hematology team at Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have past or present experience in oncology and or as a hospitalist. Nurse Practitioner will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Provider will need to work collaboratively with physician to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Flexible Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Potential Weekend Call: 1:6
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rotation
- Average inpatient volume: 25 – 30 per day
- Average outpatient volume will vary
- Experience in Oncology is strongly desired
- Will collaborate with rotating oncologist on assessment and plan
- Common Diagnoses:
- Head and neck
- Gynecologic cancers; benign and malignant hematologic disorders
- Collaborate with rotating oncologists weekly
- Develop heightened inpatient oncology assessment skills
- Engage with clinical staff providing direct patient care
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic Health Care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Paid Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Customized marketing support
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis is located in beautiful Marion County, IN. Located 3.5 hours southeast of downtown Chicago, 4 hours to Michigan and 4.5 hours to Nashville, TN.
Indianapolis is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburb feel, the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers affordable cost of living with excellent school options including private and public schools surrounding the city.
- Indianapolis = 864,771 Marion County = 939,020
- Indianapolis has a plethora of restaurants to choose from. From the famous Hoosier Tenderloin, cuisines from around the world, farm-to-table eats with many more options to choose from
- Opportunities for a choice in homes where you can build to suit, commute from downtown Indianapolis or, live in multiple established neighborhoods/subdivisions, all available within a reasonable price and a close distance to the hospital
- Diverse employment base with good commercially-insured base of employees
- Outdoors Activities available:
- Close proximity to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS)
- Visit Fountain Square, Mass Ave, Broad Ripple
- Catch a Pacers game
- Indianapolis Indians
- Indianapolis Colts
- Bike and walk the Monon Trail
- Hunting opportunities available in the region
- Bike, run, walk, hike and enjoy the water actives at Eagle Creek
- Play a round of golf, at one of the many golf courses Indianapolis has to offer
Whether you are new to the area or moving back, Indianapolis has a lot to offer individuals or families. If you are new to the area please click here for city information.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
License(s): Physician Assistant
Certification(s): Physician Assistant
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
PHYSICIAN & ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDERS