To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cartersville, GA 30121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Finance • Cartersville, GA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manages overall operations of branch office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of office staff.
- Develops, directs, trains, and manages branch personnel with supervisor direction and assistance
- Maintains office cash with accuracy and security
- Achieves account gain through proven loan judgement and effective customer solicitation
- Develops and maintains customer relations
- Ensures compliance with state and federal lending regulations and Company policies
- Ensures prompt completion of loan process
- Minimizes delinquent debt through collection activities both by verbal and written communication
- Ensures compliance with company record-keeping procedures
- Ensures reporting of branch figures to corporate office for accounting purposes
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written
- General math and money handling skills; ability to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Comletion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability or previous finance experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent