To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA 22311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Executive Assistant
Scientific Research Corp • Alexandria, VA
Posted 12 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will directly support the Chief Operating Officer (COO) function within the Test Resource Management Center (TRMC).
• Responsible for executing front desk receptionist duties
• Conducting a daily office suite walk through, securing the suite in the evening, and opening the suite in the morning as required.
• Greeting and processing visitors
• Ensuring visitors have the proper security clearance, issuing visitor badges, providing for visitor escort when needed
• Answering incoming calls and routing them to appropriate personnel.
• Conduct general administrative duties to include government and contract support staff badge issuance as needed, new employee onboarding, general facilities support, office supply ordering and stocking, and employee information technology support, among other duties as required by the COO.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Customer service and relations
• Strong interpersonal skills
• General office administration
• Microsoft Office suite of tools competency
• Excellent organizational skills
• At least 2 years experience
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Motivated, committed, and loyal team player with a positive "can do" attitude
• Dependable and capable of multi-tasking and working well under pressure
• Flexible and capable of adapting to dynamic changing conditions, assignments and priorities
• Discrete with sensitive information; trustworthy
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000489250706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.