Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 12+ month, long term contract opportunity as an Engineer III for a top fortune 500 company in St Paul, MN.
Title: Engineer III
Duration: 12+ months
Location: St Paul MN
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client site focuses on surgical tools where devices are usually implanted (non-electrical mechanical). Project focuses on Product design compliance to accommodate EU MDR accommodations
- This position is responsible for supporting the project product development activities of the Design Owning Organization (DOO) at the St. Paul, MN facility.
- The candidate will work with the St. Paul Lead Engineer and Project Manager in performing tasks related to requirements management, verification, regulatory compliance, change control, design control, and risk management for the assigned project(s).
- Support the Lead Engineer in fulfilling requirements for product development, regulatory compliance, design control and risk management activities
- Help ensure that design and development activities and documentation are within regulatory compliance, particularly for the new European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Help prepare and maintain the Design History Files and Risk Management files according to the project schedule
- Medical Device new product development experience
- Solid communication skills – both written and oral
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively independently and in team environment
- Experience in design control and risk management
- Knowledge and experience working with medical device regulatory requirements, DHF remediation, and change control is desirable
- Knowledge and experience working with biologic tissue products is desirable
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a engineering discipline (Mechanical / Material / Biomedical / Chemical)
- At least 3-5 years’ recent and relevant work experience
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Michelle Niemira (URL blocked - click to apply) for immediate consideration.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
New Product Development
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41L8MN_BH1598606
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Engineering Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Engineering Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is focused exclusively on placing skilled engineering professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time engineering jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
Kelly Engineering Resources employees work more than 6 million hours in positions ranging from chemical engineers to robotic technicians to R&D specialists to AutoCAD® designers.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile