SR. FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
WINGSTOP RESTAURANTS, INC.
ROLE PROFILE OVERVIEW
REPORTS TO NAME
REPORTS TO TITLE
Director, Local Activation
ROLE PROFILE DESCRIPTION
HOURS PER WEEK
WHO WE ARE
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission To Serve the World Flavor since we first opened in 1994, and we're just getting started. 1997 saw the opening of our first brand partner operated Wingstop location, and by 2002 we had served the world one billion wings. It's flavor that defines us and has made Wingstop one of the fastest growing brands in the restaurant industry.
Above all else - our success is largely due to our people and our core values, or what we call The Wingstop Way, of being entrepreneurial, service-minded, fun and authentic. We believe having a strong people foundation centered on these collective values creates a crave-worthy culture and talented team, as well as ensures our brand is poised for accelerated growth. We all win together.
We are seeking a Sr. Field Marketing Manager to impact underperforming restaurants and markets by developing, executing, and managing restaurant-level and market-level marketing programs. Working directly with brand partners (franchisees) and internal cross-functional teams will be a vital part of fostering healthy relationships and achieving shared strategic goals. Additionally, this role will lead the New Restaurant Opening marketing team. This role is part of Field Marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Work with Regional Operations teams to support our strategic vision that will drive growth.
* Gather, analyze, and report business intelligence, and develop restaurant-level and market-level plans to address business challenges and propel consistent, positive results.
* Work with internal Brand and Media teams to support local/BP needs.
* Identify opportunities within the market to generate brand awareness.
* Prepare regular communications and presentations to key Wingstop stakeholders.
* Coordinate logistics in partnership with Experiential and PR teams to support local activations within the market.
* Work cross-functionally with Media team to provide insights and performance recaps to Brand Partners.
* Proactively identify and introduce new ideas/solutions to more effectively address needs.
* Coach and develop direct reports.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
HUMBLE: You feel there is always opportunity to further your personal and professional growth. You have a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or Communications.
HUNGRY: You have a fire in you to keep pursuing excellence, particularly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You have 3+ years of field marketing experience working directly with franchisees, preferable in the restaurant industry.
SMART: You have a high degree of emotional intelligence, an exceptional ability to convey ideas and gain alignment among others, and the aptitude to apply sound, strategic thinking to address a variety of business circumstances.
SERVICE-MINDED: You consider others at every turn by exercising your responsibilities in an energetic, proactive and organized way.
ENTREPRENEURIAL: You work with an owner's mentality when collaborating cross-functionally as you manage multiple concurrent projects from inception through execution.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
So, what does 'all in a day's work' look like to a Wing Expert in this role? Your day could shape up somewhat like this:
* Frequent use of a computer and other technology essential to the successful completion of your everyday role responsibilities.
* Frequent use of mental energy while expressing or exchanging ideas and information with cross-functional colleagues, brand partners, and extended Wingstop team.
* Routine use of physical energy while traveling (25%+ travel), working extended days (10-14 hours), etc.
* Routine need to shift priorities among simultaneous projects, while upholding quality and sense of urgency.
Wingstop provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Business Intelligence
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Field Marketing