To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR 97005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer
Kforce Technology • Beaverton, OR
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Front End Developer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
We are an agile development team seeking a front end web developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with, team members. You will be responsible for the development of new web applications, and additions to existing.
- Create responsive layouts and mobile-specific web applications
- Develop web solutions using JQuery, HTML5, CSS, SASS
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively
- Support cross-browser compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- 2+ years of experience developing web technologies
- Knowledge of a Front End framework such as Ember, React, Angular, or VueJS
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies/trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions
- Experience with agile workflow
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Ability to work closely with web developers
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
- Object Oriented programming experience is an advantage
- Understanding of .NET and C# a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.