Service Desk Technician - 2nd shift
Company specializes in providing strategic Information Technology solutions for its clients throughout the USA and Canada. Since our founding in 1995, Company has continually grown its client, partner and project base such that it provides strategic value-driven IT solutions that allow our customers to achieve a high return on every dollar they invest, realize greater operational efficiency and simply, succeed. Top companies nationwide entrust Company to deliver on their IT initiatives. The clients with whom we partner understand that integrity, passion and vision are the values Company employees personify to guarantee the success of our IT deployment services.Other Current Positions open with this client:
- Project Manager (Network installs - Voice, Internet, Data, Speaker, POS)
- Project Coordinator
- Project Admin
- Help Desk
The Service Desk Technician
is responsible for supporting all Companies field-based activities including providing support to our vendor partner technicians which at times requires troubleshooting and issue resolution. This position also involves data entry for status and reporting information.Responsibilities
Project Support Activities including developing a thorough understanding of the project's Statement of Work (SOW); completing pre-notification calls to project sites and technicians; performing technician "check-in” and "check-out” interviews; escalating issues to assigned resources as needed; collecting required project data and information; and value selling of Company products/services.
Positive Communication including utilizing Company 's systems and tools to effectively communicate status of project activities; maintaining positive and effective working relationships with Company 's network of vendor partners; participating in internal project meetings; maintaining positive working relationships with internal departments including providing overall feedback to the project management teams; and making recommendations for continued process improvement.
For more information please contact Jeff Wright at 800-709-4740 ext 241 or firstname.lastname@example.orgSince 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
- Minimum 2 years relevant business experience
- Some College or Technical School preferred or equivalent related experience
- Overall experience working in LAN / WAN environments
- Prefer prior experience or familiarity with service ticketing systems
- Experience involving low voltage services (physical layer, equipment installation and high voltage electrical services) a definite plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite tools
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to listen and accurately track and collect information
- Enthusiastic with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with SharePoint a definite plus
- Any relevant certifications a definite plus
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects
. Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.
Server (Computer Science)