To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marinette, WI 54143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bay Area Medical Center • Marinette, WI
Posted 28 days ago
Perform total patient care utilizing the nursing process in collaboration with physicians and other health care providers. Demonstrate professional nursing skills through effective leadership, nursing judgement, informed decision-making, problem resolution, and appropriate utilization of resources. Provide care for patients according to the standards of care specific to age, from pediatric to geriatric, and the individual’s needs.
- Understand and live BAMC’s mission and values.
- Perform patient care and collaborate with other health care providers to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Perform patient education, evaluating patient learning ability and response to teaching, demonstrating the ability to adjust care and teaching to the age and emotional status as well as the social and cultural needs of the patient.
- Delegate and/or assist aspect of care to team members and review on completion.
- Communicate work performance expectations to individual staff members. Discuss noncompliance with the individual and report occurrence to Director in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in situations involving physicians, visitors, patients, and staff and collaborate with the Director.
- Promote and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate adaptability to changing nursing trends.
- Communicate pertinent information regarding patient, physician, personnel concerns, and unit activities to the Director.
- Participate in planning changes and improvements.
- Assure responsibility for own personal and professional growth.
- Floats as requested to other departments according to “float policy”.
- Maintains good working relationships among all nursing units, personnel, and other hospital employees through appropriate communication.
- Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
- Perform customer service best practices of: AIDET, Hourly Rounding and Bedside Report.
- Participates in orientation of new employees in clinical situations.
- Participates in hospital wide and/or department specific committees.
- All full/part time to participate in on-call rotation.
- Primarily will be scheduled every third (3rd) weekend rotation, however, may temporarily be scheduled two (2) out of five (5) weekends.
- Must maintain and demonstrate competency in Telemetry strip interpretation.
- Additional duties as may be assigned by your manager.
Must have current registration in Wisconsin. BSN preferred. Maintains current American Heart Association CPR certification and other unit based certification requirements. Telemetry and ACLS required within 6 months of hire.
Potential exposure to Latex products, blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, and communicable diseases.