Nesco engineering and IT is seeking a Design Build (DB) Project Manager,
with MULTI-LAYERED, VERTICLE Structural Build background to manage Post Construction to Final Construction Projects permanently in Sacramento CA.
Design Build Project Manager
will directs, coordinate activities and execute the full life cycle of VERTICAL, MULTI-LAYERED construction projects meeting SAFE and ONTIME final delivery of Project Goal to include full turnkey construction comprised of in-house architecture and prefabricated building components. Must Demonstrate 10+ years of U.S. Construction Project responsibility from Pre-Construction, Construction and Post Construction history, with 3+ years of Vertical, Multi-layered Structural (Parking Garage) experience.
Project task to include:
- Estimating on historical cost data, Field and Quality Control for lessons learned, and Owner and Design teams on overall process; capture and communicate for best practice replication.
- Coordinate/implement/oversee all operations' requirements and/or modifications to the operations plan as requested by upper management.
- Maintain project awareness of new developments, assess project risk factors and implement continuous improvements and effective operating activities for overall CPM construction schedule, stay abreast of all changing critical schedule activities and lead times.
- Assemble data and prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for operating information/environmental status/safety issues.
- Oversee and direct all personnel activities, Supervise and direct the Senior Supervisors, project labor, operating practices
- Oversee project costing and performance to budget; actively participate in estimate take-off and pricing, closely monitor direct costs while Justifying capital expenditures as required
- Secure final documents, including but not limited to the Certificate of Occupancy from the local authority and the Architect’s Certificate of Completion.
- Seek contract time extensions and impact cost from the owner, if/when warranted, Review short interval schedules with the Superintendent to assure completion to plan, Ensure weekly foreman coordination meetings are being hosted by the Superintendents.
- Insure a safe accident free workplace, follow and instruct others in following all safe work practices and procedures.
- Observe current maintenance procedures and develop improved procedures, Foster a cohesive working relationship with the local unions and participate in committees as needed
- Manage the collective bargaining agreement with its guidelines. Hear and respond to no peremptory hearings and 2nd step grievances
- Must be able to manage personnel problems through set Company policies and
• provisions within the collective bargaining agreement
Advanced Degree in Business Management, Construction management, Architectural / civil or Industrial Engineering, required with 10 years U.S. construction and 3+ VERTICAL, Mulit-Layered Project Build demonstrating Construction Project leadership
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with site superintendent, Project Engineers, Project Administrators, Owners / Representatives, Subcontractors and Government Officials.,
- Ability to read plans and blueprints and understand other contractual obligations associated with the company’s projects
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and PROFICIENT with Prolog, MS Project / Primavera.
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing consensus building
- Must be able to manage time effectively and set priorities, communicate professional (verbal & written) and strong ability to manage multiple tasks
Click 'APPLY NOW' to submit resume for immediate consideration or you may contact Eilene at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to DB Project Manager, STRUCTURAL
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.