To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2520 Troy Drive
Wilmington, NC 28401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (Ward Clerk)
Acadia-Healthcare • Wilmington, NC
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- High School Graduate.
- At least two years clerical experience.
- CPR / CPI (Offered at facility).
- Current driver’s license—Good DMV record.
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery programs. Proficiency in typing, general office skills, record keeping and reporting
- Ability to work with male/female, adult (18-over) substance abuse/dually diagnosed/opiate dependent population. Must be able to work with culturally diverse populations.
Essential job functions/duties
- Maintains and updates patient discharge calendar, collects information from morning and afternoon meeting to assure that calendar is accurate
- Updates patient caseloads daily to assist all staff in knowing status of patients while in treatment
- Process patient valuables in all stages of treatment (new admissions, discharges and mailing property left behind
- Process patient orders for personal items and shopping for them 2 times a week
- Provides access ATM and monitors patient withdrawal of money
- Coordinates patients for bank run/haircuts
- Monitors patients while they access cell phone and computers
- Responsible for selling/inventory/ordering of recovery literature
- Responsible for updating day treatment log for Utilization Review and Finance Departments
- Responsible for the processing of patient satisfaction surveys
- General Clerical duties to include Sorting and filing clinical paperwork
- Creating daily treatment schedule (clinicians and daily schedule)
- Create UDS list
- Relieves receptionist while he/she is at lunch when needed
- Distributes census for Day Treatment to finance monthly
- Works with Director of Counseling to ensure that schedule changes/amendments are done in a timely manner
- All other duties as assigned
Includes a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, company contribution to 401K, PTO, and holidays