To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Valley City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Work at Home (Efolks)
Progrexion Holdings Inc • West Valley City, UT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work at Home and work in your PJ's! eFolks is now hiring Financial Solutions Agents to work from home!
We have awesome benefits and incentives, and let you wear your PJ's to work!
We pay you for training, and give you all the equipment you need to do the job! all you need is an extremely quiet work-space, and a high speed Internet connection!
Our mission at eFolks is to offer clients personalized credit solutions to benefit their credit needs. We do something different here… We listen, evaluate and act on what drives the customers’ bottom line. At eFolks we have helpful solutions ranging from credit repair, debt counseling, debt help, tax debt help, auto loans and other solutions.
Having a healthy credit score impacts almost every aspect of life, from buying or renting a home, to interest rates on loans, to potential job opportunities. The solutions you recommend have the potential to greatly impact the lives of our clients and their families in a positive way!
What We Offer:
- $10.00 per hour + bonus opportunities
- We provide you with all equipment necessary
- Warm leads – no cold calling
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Health and wellness benefits after 60 days of employment
- 401(k)/Roth IRA with company match (vested after 1 year)
- Free credit repair for you and a Plus One
- Growth/advancement opportunities
- Convenient locations in West Valley City, close to the Maverick Center and in Provo, on Freedom Blvd.
- Top performers of 2016 get an all expenses paid, all inclusive, luxury 1 week vacation to Wild Orchard Jamaica for themselves and a plus one!
- Make outbound calls, warm leads to potential clients and provide them an 'Outrageous Client Experience'
- Maintain a high level of customer service expertise
- Work directly with customers over the phone to provide personalized credit solutions
- Maintain determination, interest and ability while working at home
- Participate in and apply weekly coaching/feedback to ensure your success
- Resolve customer concerns by utilizing effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Express the value of our services to customers by aligning our services with our customers’ needs
- Customer Service Experience
- Sales Skills
- Call Center Experience; 6+ months
- High speed Internet connection
- Extremely quiet work space
- Typing speed of 20 WPM or greater
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Windows efficiently and maintain your computers health
- Stable, relevant work history
- Able to work independently
- Able to Train in office full time for 3 weeks
- Ability to listen to customer challenges, provide assistance to-wards a potential resolution, and drive overall sales
- High level of professionalism, maturity, honesty, and drive, with a passion to excel
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and multi-tasking abilities