To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Home, ID 83647
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Technician - Mountain Home, ID
Apex Systems • Mountain Home, ID
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Key details of the position:
- Location: Mountain Home, ID
- Duration: 3 month contract (starting 11/27)
- A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer has been made to the selected candidate.
- Must be able to pass a drug test (no exceptions)
- Must have you own reliable transportation and valid DL as some site to site could be likely **Note: Apex will reimburse site to site driving for .53 cents per mile!**
Summary: Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals; Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Migration experience
- OS Installations experience
- Reimaging experience
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 , and 10
- Client / Customer facing experience
- Must be excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Migration/installation experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 pounds
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude
Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 866-612-2739.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.