To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spring, TX 77389
- Donny Newcomb
- Phone: 713-568-4448
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Data Center Technician
DISYS • Spring, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Data Center Technician
We have a client that is looking for Data Center Technician they are an industry leader in natural gas compression products and services – plus a premier provider of equipment solutions for petroleum production, gas processing, produced water treatment and aftermarket parts and services, with resources spanning oil and gas producing regions worldwide.
Data Center Technician Description:
Assists with the design, development and maintenance of the computer and network infrastructure. Prior experience and professional degree required. Entry technician performing Level 3 support. Supports continuous operation of servers running worldwide WAN/LAN network. Skills include monitoring server activity, daily/weekly backups and virus scans
Data Center Technician Base Technical
• Broad Infrastructure background (servers, storage, network, etc.)
• Windows and/or UNIX OS experience and knowledge
• High level network understanding/experience (routing, switching, IP addressing, network utilization monitoring and physical power and cabling)
• Working knowledge of
o DMZ (Public and Private Network)
o Operations Support Tools (ECM, SCOM)
o Network Security Fundamentals
• Dell servers and storage arrays
• Able to troubleshoot infrastructure and application integration issues from tickets, email, or phone calls with end users
• Able to Design, implement, document, and maintain procedures, tools, applications, and utilities in support of the lab environment.
• Customer Service Focus
• Knowledge of Roles & Responsibilities within the EMIT organization
• Communication Skills
o Fluent spoken and written English
o Strong technical writing
• Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
• Work effectively as part of a global team
o Able to be productive when working asynchronously with colleagues from around the world
o Exhibit willingness to help others
o Team player
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and processes
• Self-starter and self-motivated
o Work with minimal direction and flexible structure
o Work in an unstructured environment to identify the steps required and best path to take to achieve project objectives
o Adaptability to change
• Effective time management skills