- Execute assigned audits and projects, including the identification of meaningful internal control recommendations and process improvements.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with other auditors). These phases include:
- risk assessment,
- development of the audit program,
- data analysis and sample selections,
- completion of assigned audit steps,
- presentation of findings and recommendations to management
- preparation of the draft audit report
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor's (IIA) standards
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit, compliance or other relevant work experience
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other relevant professional certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Experience with US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), or similar controls compliance requirements, preferred
- Ability to travel internationally for 1-2 weeks per trip with 25% total travel required
- Knowledge of SAP desired
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Estimated Salary: $80K
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-02021
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Nesco Resource is one of the leading national staffing and employment agencies offering services in temporary staffing, direct hire, and host of other staffing and recruiting solutions. Through its branch office network, Nesco Resource offers clients and employees services ranging from Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Onsite Management Services and more. Nesco Resource is an employment agency with dedicated offices supporting Engineering & IT, Clerical & Light Industrial, and Accounting & Finance specialties. Whether you're one of the thousands of people we've helped find a job or a company that we've helped find talent, we're working every day for you to match top talent with great opportunities.