To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Internal Auditor
Nesco Resource • Lexington, KY
Posted 5 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Execute assigned audits and projects, including the identification of meaningful internal control recommendations and process improvements.
- Responsible for all phases of an audit or project (either solely or working with other auditors). These phases include:
- risk assessment,
- development of the audit program,
- data analysis and sample selections,
- completion of assigned audit steps,
- presentation of findings and recommendations to management
- preparation of the draft audit report
- Work independently on assigned audits and projects with minimal management oversight and guidance.
- Communicate, interview, and interact with personnel and management at various levels across the organization and in other geographies.
- Perform audits in a professional manner and in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditor's (IIA) standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audit, compliance or other relevant work experience
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or other relevant professional certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of internal controls
- Experience with US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), or similar controls compliance requirements, preferred
- Ability to travel internationally for 1-2 weeks per trip with 25% total travel required
- Knowledge of SAP desired
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Job ID: 19-02021
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.