Director of Home Care
If you are a seasoned Divisional Director, Executive Director, or multi-site Director candidate with executive level leadership experience within home health care, then you need to read on...
Director of Home Care Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home Care organization. They have a current need for a Director of Home Care to oversee their home health care program. This position is based in Pittsfield, MA.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary, health insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans, etc.!
Director of Home Care Job Requirements
- Up-to-date, significant management/supervisory experience in home health care
- Up-to-date, significant knowledge of applicable rules and regulations
- RN highly preferred. Ideal candidate will possess Master's degree
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required: good listener, relationship builder, collaborative, motivating, etc.
Director of Home Care Job Responsibilities
- Leadership of home health care program and team members
- Oversight of compliance, finances, operations, etc.
- Collaborate with key leaders of health system
- Provide strategic direction for home health service line and drive program's growth