To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, RI 02865
- Greystone of Lincoln, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
MATERIAL HANDLER - 3RD SHIFT
Greystone of Lincoln, Inc. • Lincoln, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Greystone is a leading Tier II manufacturer for the automotive, medical, defense and aerospace industries with three operating facilities on the east coast. We have grown from a single plating operation founded in 1932 to a worldwide multi-location company with three locations in the United States and two in China. Greystone provides precision machining and plating services ot major automotive, aerospace and medical OEMs and Tier I suppliers. Greystone is a "safety critical" component contract manufacturer that strives for industry leading quality parts per million. Visit our web site at www.greyst.com to learn more about our company.
Greystone has a immediate opening in our Lincoln, Rhode Island machining plant for a Material Handler - 3rd shift. In this position you will be responsible for moving and handling hazardous and/or non-hazardous materials and assisting with machine upkeep to support operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads work orders or follows oral instructions for tasking throughout the night.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near the plant, yard or work site.
- Opens containers using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer or other hand tools, as required.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, material stands, trucks and shelves by hand or using power equipment.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing or adding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials to or from storage or work sites to designated areas, using hand truck, electric dolly, wheelbarrow, or other device.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or using power hoist, and cleans work area, machines and equipment using broom, mop, rags and cleaning compounds to assist machine operators.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers, using hand tools.
- Assembles crates to contain products using hand tools.
- Shovels loose materials into machine hoppers or vehicles and containers, such as wheelbarrows, scrap truck or barrels.
- May occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Additional duties as required.
On the job training will be provided.
Greystone offers a competitive hourly rate PLUS an additional 15% for 3rd shift, lots of overtime opportunities and a full array of benefits. Please forward your resume as indicated in this posting or stop in to fill out an application at 7 Wellington Rd., Lincoln, RI 02865. EOE.