Working Hours: Flexible to support 24/7 operation
The Purpose of Your Role
Fidelity Digital Asset (FDA) is an exciting and rapidly growing business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena and delivering those solutions to Fidelity clients and prospects.\u00A0 The Senior Manager (SM) of Execution Services will be responsible for being a flexible team manager with a global remit. \u00A0The Senior Manager will ensure that all day-to-day activities including trade confirmation and settlement processes, reporting, and inquiry responses are completed timely and accurately.\u00A0 In addition, the SM will participate in strategic initiatives as required.
To be effective, you will work closely with the aligned institutional client team globally, including the Relationship Manager and Head of Client Service Team to ensure understanding of client trading and operational needs as well and drive overall satisfaction.\u00A0 With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDA team, sharing best practices, and driving successful results.
The Expertise we re looking for
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years people management experience coaching, performance, escalation & oversight of daily functions
- 10+ years of direct client facing relationship & trade support experience
- Deep knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds)
- Deep knowledge of trade execution, trading technologies & API/FIX & other trading frameworks
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, national peers and working as part of a global team
- Proven delivery of world-class service experience
- Strong project management & decision-making skills
The Skills You Bring
- Your proven leadership skills
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges
- Your ability to think ahead, anticipate questions, plan for contingencies, and find alternative solutions
- Your passion for innovation
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing new business
- Your understanding of risk inherent to Institutional trade execution
The Value You Deliver
At Fidelity, collaboration isn t just about working together, but also about improving lives together.\u00A0 Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other. Included in the value that you ll deliver are:
- Supporting complex trading needs while maintaining a \u2018client first mentality
- Optimizing the client experience at Fidelity and developing long term client relationships and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service to all our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews
- Driving innovation through intellectual curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
How You re Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Digital Asset is a rapidly growing business unit, dedicated to serving existing customers as well as a growing new customer base within the Fidelity enterprise.\u00A0 This role represents an exciting opportunity to help launch Institutional relationship capabilities within FDA and help bring the vision for the future to life.\u00A0
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.Join Us
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Execution Services Fidelity Digital Assets Senior Manager, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Execution Services Fidelity Digital Assets Senior Manager.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Execution Services Fidelity Digital Assets Senior Manager.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Execution Services Fidelity Digital Assets Senior Manager, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.
- Business Processes
- Coaching And Mentoring