To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- White Lake, MI
- Wendy Dugan
- Phone: 248-656-6307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
F/T Housekeeping 7:30a - 3:30p
Trinity Health Senior Living Communities • White Lake, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To perform the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services Department in accordance with current, federal,
state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our community and as may be directed by the
Administrator and/or Director, to assure our community is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
1. Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity
Health and Trinity Health Senior Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
2. Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to all internal and external customers (residents,
visitors, volunteers, and associates.) Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm
environment throughout the community.
3. Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within THSC.
4. Follow established safety precautions, including fire safety, when performing tasks, using equipment and supplies.
5. Ensure assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable, sanitary and attractive manner. Ensure
established infection control and universal precautions practices are maintained when performing environmental
6. Ensure adequate supplies are available and maintained in order to perform daily tasks. Ensure equipment and
supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of the shift.
7. Report extinguished light bulbs, exit lights, overhead lights, fluorescent lights, room call lights, malfunctions,
breakdowns, etc., to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical. Change and install light bulbs as needed.
8. Clean and polish the community including windows and mirrors, walls and ceilings, furnishings, fixtures, ledges,
room heating and cooling units and floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping.
9. Floor care including stripping, waxing, buffing, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing and disinfecting, etc., daily.
10. May be required to paint and refinish the community and its furnishings and fixtures as assigned.
11. Respect resident rights, including maintaining the confidentiality of all resident care information, knocking before entering a resident's room, honoring the residents' personal and property rights, informing the resident when it is necessary to move his/her personal possessions during cleaning procedures and reporting complaints of missing property to your Director.
12. Complete deep thorough clean of entire room as needed including prior to admission or after discharge,
13. Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and
educational classes as required/needed.
14. Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance
with the community policies and procedures.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.