At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
a are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Controls Systems Technician, you will work with the maintenance team to maintain and repair conveyance, automation and facilities equipment to support operations uptime and improve reliability of our systems. This role is the resident expert in controls, PLCs, communication protocols, and automation.
- Pay Rate - $39.50/HR
- Shift - 6PM to 6AM
- Maintain compliance with all safety, food safety, and security standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections on assigned automation, robotics and control panels.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment and correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level technicians, and escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate skill sets and knowledge of equipment specializing in automation, controls and robotics.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as a network resource for technical issues and lead network-wide root cause analysis.
- Develop maintenance personnel knowledge on intermediate to advanced automation, controls and robotics.
- Partner with engineering on commissioning of new controls systems.
- Audit vendor work to provide feedback to leadership on quality of work and SLA performance.
- Write and/or modify PMs to standardize across the network and increase effectiveness.
- Perform building project work as assigned.
- At least 4 years of experience with conveyor, automation, robotics, PLC troubleshooting/programming, communications protocols (Profi, DeviceNet, Ethernet TCP/IP etc.).
- Advanced understanding of PLCs and automated processes.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics and diagrams.
- In depth experience working with PLCs, HMIs, VFDs etc. to include programming, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 10%) for business purposes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
- Associates degree in electronic technology or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child and adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Control Systems Technician and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Control Systems Technician
- Communications Protocols
- Control Panels
- Device Net