Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we're caring for patients directly or supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional, clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and families every day.
In home health, you'll be a true advocate engaging patients throughout their coordinated health care journey all while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their needs.
If you're looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.Required
- Current, unencumbered license to practice as a physical therapy assistant specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy assistant educational program as set by the Commission on Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- One (1+) year related physical therapy experience for PTAs entering home health care to ensure that knowledge and skills are sufficient to safely provide physical therapy services to patients.
- If less than one (1) year experience, then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
- Current CPR certification.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Education
- Self Motivation