To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West McLean, VA 22102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Management Consulting- Assessment and Transformation
RSM US LLP • West McLean, VA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RSM’s Management Consulting group provides services to clients in the middle market across a number of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, and retail. Our team’s focus is to help our clients improve operating results by addressing complex business issues that ultimately drive increased profitability and cash flow. A Manager in our Systems practice requires a balance of operational, technology and financial skills and expertise.
We specialize in:
- Rapid Assessment
- ERP System Selection, Implementation & Optimization
- Business Operating Models and Process Transformations
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Operations Due Diligence and Merger Integrations
Enhanced Customer Experience
Our approach is pragmatic, timely, and solutions-based. Our teams of professional consultants are hands-on and collaborative, working with clients to understand their problems and develop innovative solutions to overcome barriers to success. Our practitioners bring deep functional, technical, industry and project management knowledge to each client engagement. We take pride in our ability to collaborate with our clients, employ proven methodologies, and draw on our broad base of knowledge and resources to achieve excellent results. By investing in an outstanding blend of people, technology, innovative ideas, and proven methodologies – all backed by the integrity of our brand – we create a high level of quality and value not easily duplicated. Our desire to be the best can translate into excellent results for our clients.
Examples of candidate's responsibilities include:
- Developing meaningful insights from data, opinions, observations, interviews and facilitated workshops
- Quickly identifying business drivers and prioritizing work efforts
- Interfacing with line-level employees and executives in a seamless manner
- Documenting processes, observations and information gathered through interviews and workshops
- Developing models (typically in Excel) to support an analysis and/or recommendation
- Creating client deliverables (typically in PowerPoint)
- Business development, networking, proposals and developing/supporting marketing content
- Managing projects and leading engagements
- Supporting and developing others
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar.
- Solid critical thinking skills including the ability to identify process improvement opportunities and solve problem
- Knowledge or previous exposure in two or more of the following:
- Developing what-if scenarios and/or business cases
- ERP system selection, implementation and optimization
- Operations due diligence or synergy analysis
- Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Information systems development
- Experience working with ERP solutions or functionality of ERPs, such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, Infor, Epicor, Sage, NetSuite, or other niche industry products
- Sourcing and procurement
- Shop floor management
- Logistics and/or warehouse management
- Experience working with mid-market companies or larger
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication, project management, and organization skill
- Client service and relationship building skills
- Must be a team player; demonstrate attention to detail and problem solving skills; able to effectively work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%+
The following qualifications are a plus, but not mandatory:
- MBA, and/or ASCM / APICS Certifications (CPIM, CSCP)
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Lean, Six Sigma trained
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.