DESCRIPTION: Deliversfeed to proper SHP destinations following designated schedule and bio-securityguidelines. Responsibilities include,but are not limited to:
• Load andunload feed for SHP swine facilities from feed truck.
• Properlyoperate feed truck and related equipment in a safe manner.
• Driving truck to destination, applying knowledge ofcommercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering truck.
• Maintaining drivers log according to regulations.
• Completing required paperwork for each load hauled.
QUALIFICATIONS: Interested candidates must possess a valid Class A CDL, a clean MVR andbe able to obtain a DOT medical card. One year of over-the-road experience andhigh school diploma or GED is preferred. Qualified candidates must be available to work weekends.
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)