The Hilton Salt Lake City Center islooking for a (Full-Time) General Maintenance / Engineer!
Looking for someone with open, flexible availability towork 8 hour shifts. The start & end time may vary based of business needs.Ability to work holidays and weekends is required. (Schedule is subject tochange based on business needs).
Morning Shift (7am - 3pm)
SwingShift (3pm - 11:30pm)
GraveyardShift (10:30pm - 7am)
This position starts at 14.50 per/hr plus you will enjoy a full benefit package which includes:Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K (Match), Amazing Team Member andFriends and Family Travel Discounts, Discounted Team Member lunches at $3per/day, and other awesome Hilton Perks!
Hiltonhas been recognized as the #1 BestCompany to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Placeto Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year ofrecognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company toreach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read theinformation below, and submit your application!
*ENTRY LEVEL - willingto train*
Six months of building and/or property maintenance experience i.e.painting, caulking, wall repair, basic electrical & plumbing and all phasesof maintenance is highly desired.
What will I be doing?
As an Engineer, you would beresponsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of thefacility in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest serviceand financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performingthe following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Maintain the physical functionality and safety of the facility including, but not limited to, guest rooms, public space and heart-of-the-house areas
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery and/or equipment
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, painting, HVAC work and masonry
- Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: (Engineering, Maintenance, Hospitality, Hotel, Resort, Property Operations, Full Time, General Maintenance, Customer Service, Labor, Property Maintenance, Hilton, Salt Lake, Utah)